1) I have a second blog now, and it’s over on Hypebeast. This time, I’m in the good company of respectable icons and friends.. just to name a few,Eric (Giant Robot),Eddie (UNDFTD), Keith (HUF), Timmy (13th Witness), Ray (Mighty Healthy).. and a slew of other designers, artists, musicians, and personalities that are at the forefront of global street culture. So far, my Hypebeast blog has provided a space for me to write about all the things that I’ve traditionally edited out of this blog (which is purposefully based on The Hundreds background and lifestyle, California Culture, and our perspective on streetwear/culture). Plus, I’m also using it to expand on particular blog posts you’ll find here, .. I guess you could call it a Special Features section for the material you read on thehundreds.com.
2) Lady Gaga is actually happening.
3) See that miniature Japanese flag to the right? If you click on it, you’ll hit our Japanese website. Not only is the blog translated into Japanese, but you can find our Japanese stockists, and soon we’ll also have our Japanese online store up, specifically catered to our customers in the Land of the Rising Sun. More region-specific versions of thehundreds.com are rolling out soon… SUGOI !
4) Twitter. Yes, for some reason, Ben and I both have one. I kinda lose at it.. so I apologize in advance.
And if you’re still tapping Facebook, you can add yourself to the brand page, HERE.
5) Vimeo sucks.
6) The Hundreds Footware’s Spring 2009 collection is now available in our ONLINE SHOP.