TOP 5 THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE REALIZED YESTERDAY.
1. It was April Fool’s Day. For everyone overseas and not aware of this ridiculous holiday, I apologize if yesterday’s blog posts flew over your head. To the Americans who’re reading this, you had no excuse.
2. We haven’t figured out 3-D blogging… Yet. But we did figure out a way to make you look like a complete idiot in front of all your co-workers, fellow students, or just by your pea-brained self with your nose smashed against your computer screen, glaring at heavily Photoshop-filtered images. And if you were wondering why everyone who was commenting on the Youtube video could see the 3-D effect, I’m assuming they were just playing along with the joke (or were riding a severe acid trip). Aaaaand maybe, just maybe, I forgot to accept all the comments crying foul on April Fool’s Day, which I finally approved just now.
3. I might be wrong, but I don’t think there’s any such thing as sightwaves.
4. And while we’re at it, there’s no such thing as actual The Hundreds bombs either. Especially not ones that look like they’re apparatuses that screw onto the end of a garden hose. Nothing’s better than fielding calls at the shop all day from kids asking, “Yeah, did you get the real bombs in yet?”
5. I still like last year’s joke better.